Recruitment and Selection - Updated 2018
$60.50 (Incl. GST)
Recruiting and selecting appropriate employees is vital to achieving organisational objectives.
The course has been designed to introduce learners to the recruitment and selection process. It outlines the roles and responsibilities of those involved in recruitment and selection, and goes through the stages of successful recruitment and selection.
This course is appropriate for panel members or those who will be involved in the recruitment and selection process within an organisation.
- Selection principles;
- Discrimination during recruitment and selection;
- Roles and responsibilities of the:
- Chair of the selection panel;
- Selection panel;
- Conflicts of interest;
- Advertising and short listing;
- Conducting interviews;
- Other applicant assessment tools;
- Selecting the best applicant;
- Making the offer;
- Notifying unsuccessful applicants.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify relevant policies and procedures on recruitment and selection;
- Identify the responsibilities of panel member;
- Discuss the recruitment and short listing processes;
- Prepare for and run interviews successfully;
- Discuss the selection and notification processes;
- Keep records on the recruitment and selection process.