Developing Client Relationships - Updated 2018
$60.50 (Incl. GST)
Having a strong relationship with your clients means that they are more likely to keep doing business with your organisation and recommend your products and services to others
This course has been designed to provide learner with information about developing and maintaining strong client relationships, including how to make a positive first impression, communication methods, managing the challenging aspects of the relationship and upselling techniques that can be used.
- How to make a positive first impression;
- How to create rapport with clients;
- Active listening techniques;
- Telephone etiquette;
- Conducting meetings;
- Body language;
- Email communication etiquette;
- Using social media in client interactions;
- Managing difficult clients;
- Dealing with complaints;
- How to upsell without damaging the relationship.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify what factors influence a client's first impression of them;
- Build rapport with their clients;
- Identify different types of communication used when dealing with clients, as well as the proper etiquette associated with the more common methods;
- Understand how to manage challenging clients;
- Apply techniques to handle complaints effectively;
- Approach clients with new products or services in a way that enhances their relationship with them.