EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Workplace Bullying and Occupational Violence
$50.00 (Incl. GST)
Bullying and occupational violence can occur in any organisation and can affect workers' health and ability to do their job.
This course has been designed to increase learner awareness of what is considered bullying and occupational violence in the workplace and describe their responsibilities regarding such behaviours.
- What is bullying and occupational violence?
- Legislation and responsibilities.
- Contributing factors.
- Impacts of bullying on the organisation and the individual.
- Preventing bullying.
- Reporting bullying.
- Raising and managing grievances.
- Formal grievance procedure.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Define bullying and differentiate it from other behaviours.
- Understand workers' responsibilities in relation to bullying in the workplace.
- Explain how to prevent bullying.
- Describe how to raise and manage grievances.
- Acknowledge the consequences of bullying.