EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Workplace Bullying and Occupational Violence for Managers - Updated 2018
$50.00 (Incl. GST)
Bullying and occupational violence can occur in any organisation and can affect workers' health and ability to do their job.
This course is designed to increase the learner knowledge of what is considered bullying and occupational violence in the workplace. It will also raise the awareness of managers' responsibilities with regards to preventing and managing bullying and violence within the workplace.
- What is bullying and occupational violence?
- Legislation and responsibilities.
- Understanding and preventing bullying.
- Contributing factors.
- Impacts of bullying on the organisation and the individual.
- Managing informal complaints.
- Formal grievance procedure.
- Consequences of bullying behaviour.
- Imposing disciplinary action.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Define bullying and differentiate it from other behaviours.
- Understand managers' responsibilities in relation to bullying in the workplace.
- Explain how to prevent bullying.
- Demonstrate how to manage grievances.
- Acknowledge the consequences of bullying.