ETHICS AND CONDUCT
Code of Conduct - Updated 2018
$50.00 (Incl. GST)
All employees are required comply with the organistion’s Code of Conduct when conducting their day to day activities and when interacting with other staff and clients.
This course aims to give learners and overview of the organisation's Code of Conduct and increase their understanding of their responsibilities and obligations under the Code.
- Code of Conduct.
- Legislation and responsibilities.
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Conflict of interest.
- Receiving gifts.
- Corruption and fraud.
- Use of information and resources.
- Intellectual property.
- Public comment.
- Reporting breaches of the Code.
- Complaint handling.
- Consequences of breaching the Code.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the organisation's Code of Conduct.
- Explain how the Code is applied in the workplace.
- Describe how to report breaches of the Code.
- Acknowledge the consequences of breaching the Code