ETHICS AND CONDUCT
Sexual Harassment Prevention For Managers - Updated 2018
$50.00 (Incl. GST)
Sexual harassment can take many different forms - it can be obvious or indirect, physical or verbal, repeated or one-off and perpetrated by males and females against people of the same or opposite sex.
This course is designed to inform learners knowledge of what constitutes sexual. It will also raise the awareness of managers' responsibilities with regards to preventing and managing sexual harassment within the workplace.
- What is sexual harassment?
- Types of sexual harassment.
- Staff responsibilities.
- Management responsibilities.
- Effects of sexual harassment.
- Informal complaint procedures.
- Formal complaint procedures.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Define what sexual harassment is.
- Understand the different types of sexual harassment.
- Respond appropriately if you witness or experience sexual harassment.
- Understand complaint procedures available to staff.
- Understand and be able to implement various strategies for managing complaints.