$50.00 (Incl. GST)
This course has been designed to induct new employees into your organisation. It can be tailored to your organisation to give them an overview of your organisation’s history, structure, vision and values as well as look at other important information they need to know in relation to their employment.
By completing this course learners will also develop their understanding of the standards of behaviour that are expected from them, therefore easing their transition into your workplace.
- Organisational history, structure, visions and values;
- Expected standards of behaviour;
- Customer service;
- Acceptable use of resources;
- Communication of company information;
- Records management expectations;
- Managing conflicts of interest;
- Work health and safety;
- Responding to incidents and emergencies;
- Environmental protection;
- Important HR information (e.g. remuneration, performance management etc).
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the company’s structure, vision and values;
- List the policies that they must adhere to;
- Understand the standards of behaviour expected of them;
- Access important HR information in regards to the employment and professional development.