WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Alcohol and other Drugs in the Workplace - updated 2018
$60.50 (Incl. GST)
Inappropriate use of alcohol and other drugs increases the risk of incidents and injuries in the workplace. Alcohol and other drugs can also have a detrimental effect on an individual's personal life and work performance.
This course provides information about the effects of alcohol and other drugs on individuals and health and safety in the workplace. It also gives an overview of alcohol and drug testing and management procedures.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy;
- Management and worker’s responsibilities;
- Effects of alcohol and other drugs;
- Work health and safety risks;
- Alcohol and drug testing procedure;
- Consequences of positive alcohol and drug tests;
- Employee assistance program.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand and comply with the Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy;
- Identify the risks and effects of alcohol and other drugs on individuals and the workplace;
- Explain the alcohol and drug testing procedure;
- Understand the consequences of a positive alcohol or drug test result.