WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Sustainability Awareness - Updated 2018
$60.50 (Incl. GST)
Sustainability touches on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to, environmental concerns, social equality and economic profitability. As such, sustainability is generally considered a core tenet which helps to orient various organisational strategies towards a cohesive goal.
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of the benefits sustainability can offer organisations and individuals. It will highlight the key concepts and topics that sustainability encompasses, and provides examples and tips of how organisations and individuals can be more sustainable in their actions.
- What sustainability means and how organisations and individuals can behave in a more sustainable manner;
- The benefits of sustainability;
- How sustainability affects various organisational activities;
- What the organisation is doing to be more sustainable;
- Practical tips for the learner to become more sustainable in their day-to-day life, both around the office and at home.
At the completion of this course, learners should:
- Describe the different aspects of sustainability;
- Understand the ways that sustainability can benefit themselves and the organisation;
- Outline steps that the organisation has taken to incorporate sustainability into policies, practices and procedures;
- Identify the actions they can take to be more sustainable in their daily life.