WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Sustainable Energy Practices
$50.00 (Incl. GST)
Sustainable energy is one way that organisations can reduce their environmental impact. Unlike fossil fuels, renewable energy sources can provide a source of energy that is ecologically friendly and does not compromise the energy needs of future generations.
This course will cover the basics of sustainable energy, how sustainable energy can benefit our organisation and what can be done to meet energy demand in a sustainable manner.
- Renewable and non-renewable energy sources;
- What are sustainable energy practices?
- Benefits of sustainable energy;
- Identifying energy usage;
- Ways to be more energy efficient;
- Creating an action plan for implementing sustainable energy practices;
- Monitoring and reviewing energy usage.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify renewable and non-renewable energy sources;
- Explain the benefits of sustainable energy practices;
- Identify when and how they use energy;
- Discuss different sustainable energy practices;
- Create an action plan for implementing sustainable energy practices.